INDUCTIVE BIBLE STUDY - THE THREE COMPONENTS
- OBSERVATION: What do I see?
- INTERPRETATION: What does it mean?
- APPLICATION: How do I respond?
- INDUCTIVE BIBLE STUDY Why should I invest the time and effort?
As background, note that this Powerpoint post is somewhat "experimental" to determine whether this type of presentation is truly edifying and equipping of the saints for the work of service to the building up of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12-note) or is it just "glitz and glitter" without substance. Constructive criticism is welcomed as long as it's not too vitriolic!
(1) You must have Powerpoint on your computer to view this presentation. If you do not own Powerpoint, you can download a Free Powerpoint viewer from Microsoft
Note: I downloaded the free viewer, installed it easily and was able to view the Powerpoint presentation without any difficulty.
(2) Click the following link which will bring up the "File Download" box (no files will be downloaded yet).
(3) In the "File Download" box, select "Open" which should automatically force your Powerpoint program to open and allow you to view the slides.
(4) Since many of the slides utilize simple animation to emphasize certain points, view the presentation in "Slide Show" mode for optimal effect/benefit.
(5) Animations and slides are advanced simply by clicking the mouse (one click for each advance).
(6) When you are finished viewing the presentation, simply click your "Escape" key in the upper left corner of your keyboard.