2 Peter: True and False Prophecy
Click chart to enlarge
Chart from Jensen's Survey of the NT - used by permission
OVERVIEWS AND INTRODUCTIONS:
- 2 Peter: In the Face of Falsehood - Ray Stedman - "The Bible without the Spirit leads to a dead, institutional Christianity. The Spirit without the Bible leads to groundless fanaticism. We need both the Spirit and the Word to effectively Adventure through the Bible."
- 2 Peter Introduction - John MacArthur
- Second Peter - Charles Swindoll
- 2 Peter Introduction and Outline - J Vernon McGee - includes brief verse by verse comments
- Second Peter: Introduction, Argument, and Outline - Daniel Wallace
- Overview of 2 Peter including detailed outline and chapter/section summaries - James Van Dine
- Key to 2 Peter - William Orr
- Intro to 2 Peter - the NIV Study Bible
- Myer Pearlman's through the Bible - 2 Peter
- Synthetic Bible Study - 2 Peter - James Gray
- 2 Peter Introduction - True Knowledge - Wil Pounds
- 2 Peter Introduction - NIV Study Bible
- Baker Theological Evangelical - 2 Peter, Theology of 2 Peter
- American Tract Society Peter, Epistles of
- Easton's Bible Dictionary Peter, Second Epistle of
- Fausset Bible Dictionary Peter, the Epistles of
- Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible Peter, Second Epistle of
- Hastings' Dictionary of the NT Peter Epistles of
- Morrish Bible Dictionary Peter, Second Epistle of
- Smith Bible Dictionary Peter, Second Epistle o
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia Peter, the Second Epistle of
- McClintock and Strong's Bible Encyclopedia Peter, Second Epistle Of
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia Peter, the Second Epistle of
- Holman Bible Dictionary - 2 Peter
- Bridgeway Bible Dictionary - Peter, letters of
- 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica Epistles of Peter
- Kitto Biblical Cyclopedia Peter epistles of
THOMAS ADAMS (1652)
Spurgeon - “Full of quaintnesses, holy wit, bright thought, and deep instruction. We like Adams better in commenting than in preaching. His great work is quite by itself, and in its own way remains unrivalled. We know no richer and racier reading.”
JACK ARNOLD - Sermons
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2-4-10a Doom and Deliverance
- 2 Peter 2:10b-16 Caricature of False Prophets
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 Apostate Teachers
- 2 Peter 2 - Beware of Snakes Around the Water
Comment: I appreciate Barclay's unique insights on Greek words, but clearly his teaching about a "second chance" is NOT sound doctrine! Be an Acts 17:11 Berean with Barclay. See discussion of his orthodoxy especially the article "The Enigmatic William Barclay".
James Rosscup gives Bigg's commentary on 1 Peter high marks (and he also recommends 2Peter but no additional comments): "This is probably the second best older study on I Peter from the standpoint of the Greek text. Selwyn is the other. As other ICC works, it deals with details of philology, grammar and possible views on problems." (Commentaries for Biblical Expositors: An Annotated Bibliography of Selected Works)
John Cereghin - A most thorough commentary on the Greek text. He defends Petrine authorship (242-247); urges the translation “our God and Savior” (250-252); teaches baptismal regeneration (260ff); holds it probable that Peter “received every one of St. Paul’s Epistles within a month or two of its publication (301); maintains that the “faith” was a “body of doctrine” (325).
JOHN CEREGHIN - from wayback site
Click critique of his theological persuasion.
James Rosscup - This old, conservative Wesleyan Methodist work is good devotionally and aggressive for righteous living. Laypeople can find it still valuable today. It is Arminian in viewpoint and thus helpful, for example, in showing the reader how this approach deals with texts involving the eternal security question. The work contains much background material from many sources on all books of the Bible.
Spurgeon - Adam Clarke is the great annotator of our Wesleyan friends; and they have no reason to be ashamed of him, for he takes rank among the chief of expositors. His mind was evidently fascinated by the singularities of learning, and hence his commentary is rather too much of an old curiosity shop, but it is filled with valuable rarities, such as none but a great man could have collected....If you have a copy of Adam Clarke, and exercise discretion in reading it, you will derive immense advantage from it, for frequently by a sort of side-light he brings out the meaning of the text in an astonishingly novel manner. I do not wonder that Adam Clarke still stands, notwithstanding his peculiarities, a prince among commentators. I do not find him so helpful as Gill, but still, from his side of the question, with which I have personally no sympathy, he is an important writer, and deserves to be studied by every reader of the Scriptures. He very judiciously says of Dr. Gill, “He was a very learned and good man, but has often lost sight of his better judgment in spiritualizing the text;” this is the very verdict which we pass upon himself, only altering the last sentence a word or two; “He has often lost sight of his better judgment in following learned singularities;” the monkey, instead of the serpent, tempting Eve, is a notable instance.
COMPILATION OF COMMENTARIES
Explanation - Click link below and retrieve comments from multiple separate commentaries on ONE PAGE on this one verse. Most of these are older commentaries like Matthew Henry, etc. but are generally conservative. To go to the next verse simply click "2 Peter 2:2" in the upper right corner. If you want to go to a specific verse here is the URL - https://www.studylight.org/commentary/2-peter/2-1.html. E.g., if you want to go to 2 Peter 2:3, simply change the URL (this is in the address box at top of the page) and you change "2-1" to "2-3" (https://www.studylight.org/commentary/2-peter/2-3.html)
W A CRISWELL Sermons on 2 Peter
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2:3b-10a The Certainty of Deliverance and Destruction
- 2 Peter 2:10-22 The Teachers’ Hall of Shame
DEVOTIONALS 2 PETER - Click below for more than 100 devotionals, quotes, illustrations archived by chapter. Spurgeon's Expositions are also present on this page.
Spurgeon's Expositions are also present on this page. Check out the following links for more material of a similar nature...
CHARLES R ERDMAN
John Cereghin - Brief conservative comments. He defends Petrine authorship (109); holds that “the divine choice and call do not make human effort unnecessary” (117); teaches the premillernnial coming of the Lord (127); thinks that the “elements melting” does not mean literal fire but judgment (132)
- 2 Peter 2:1-22 Jude 1:1-25 The Aggressiveness of Defeat and the Faithfulness of God
- 2 Peter 2:1-3; Jude 16-25 On Guard
James Rosscup - Though this work is generally helpful on historical background, it is often not of great assistance on the original text or problem passages. It skips over these many times. It is generally conservative, but not always. The value is greater on some books because the authors have done an excellent work: Kellogg on Leviticus; Blaikie on Joshua and I, II Samuel; Plummer on the pastorals, James and Jude. Some sections are by radical liberals, for example George A. Smith on Isaiah and the Minor Prophets. By and large, the student will do better to use a detailed set like The Expositor’s Bible Commentary plus individual best works on the different Bible books or sections of Scripture.
- 2 Peter 2:1-9 The Lord Knoweth How to Deliver
- 2 Peter 2:10-16 By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 Altogether Become Abominable
EXPOSITOR'S GREEK TESTAMENT Commentary on 2 Peter - R H Strachan
Hiebert - Greek text. Important for linguistic study of the epistles. Defends Johannine authorship. The viewpoint is essentially conservative.
Rosscup - This is a thorough exegesis of the Greek text. It is considered to be one of the standard tools for exegetical study.
John Cereghin - Technical commentary on the Greek text. He denies the authenticity of II Peter (83-105); admits Christ is called God (123); gives background of the Greek words and phrases; holds that the Parousia is both a judgment on the wicked and a triumph for the kingdom (146); admits that Paul’s Epistles are classed with the Old Testament as Scripture (147), holds that II Peter borrowed from Jude (225); thinks that the reference to “angels” goes back to Genesis 6 through the Book of Enoch (239ff).
GENE GETZ - short videos discussing Biblical principles related to the respective chapter.
- 2 Peter 2:1-22; False Teachers: We are to be on guard against false teachers who may infiltrate the church of Jesus Christ. Video
GOSPEL COALITION - Kent Hughes, A W Tozer, Jerry Bridges, Alistair Begg, Gary Inrig, Ian Murray, Dick Lucas, et al
- Book of 2 Peter - Bible Survey
- Questions about 2 Peter
- 2 Peter 2 How can I recognize a false teacher / false prophet?
- Should Christians judge the teachings of their leaders?
- What is apostasy and how can I recognize it?
- What is Tartarus? | GotQuestions.org
- What is the outer darkness in Matthew 22:13? | GotQuestions.org
- What is the bottomless pit (Revelation 9:1-12)? | GotQuestions.org
- Does hell exist? | GotQuestions.org
- Where is hell? What is the location of hell? | GotQuestions.org
- What does hell look like? How hot is hell? | GotQuestions.org
- Is hell real? Is hell eternal? | GotQuestions.org
- How can I not go to hell? | GotQuestions.org
- What are all the different judgments in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org
- What is Judgment Day? | GotQuestions.org
- What is the Great White Throne Judgment? | GotQuestions.org
- What happens at the final judgment? | GotQuestions.org
- What was the purpose of the flood in the time of Noah? Why did God flood the earth? | GotQuestions.org
- Why did God send the flood when He knew sin would continue after the flood? | GotQuestions.org
- Was Noah’s flood global or local? | GotQuestions.org
- When was Noah’s flood? | GotQuestions.org
- What is the definition of antediluvian? | GotQuestions.org
- Were fish and sea creatures also destroyed during the Flood (Genesis 6-8)? | GotQuestions.org
- Did the Bible copy the Flood account from other myths and legends? | GotQuestions.org
- Why did God also destroy animals in the Flood (Genesis 6-8)? | GotQuestions.org
- How was the flood in the time of Noah just? | GotQuestions.org
- What similarities are there between the Gilgamesh flood account and the biblical flood account? | GotQuestions.org
- Can the flood mentioned in Genesis be proven? | GotQuestions.org
- What was the purpose of the flood in the time of Noah? Why did God flood the earth? | GotQuestions.org
- Holman Christian Standard Bible Study Bible - Well done conservative notes. Includes access to Holman NT Commentary on each Gospel
- 2 Peter 2:1-16 Party Animals
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 Jesus vs. Scientology
- 2 Peter 2:1-16 Party Animals
- 2 Peter 2:6-9 Let's Compromise
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 Freedom and Depravity
INTO THY WORD STUDY NOTES - Richard J. Krejcir
Informative notes. Emphasizes inductive Bible study.
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 The Problem of False Teachers!
- 2 Peter 2:4-11 False Teachers Will be Judged and Destroyed!
- 2 Peter 2:12-16 The Characteristics of False Teachers!
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 False Teachers are Deceptive!
Published 1871 - Probably best older commentary on prophetic passages as it tends to interpret more literally.
James Rosscup - This is a helpful old set of 1863 for laypeople and pastors to have because it usually comments at least to some degree on problems. Though terse, it provides something good on almost any passage, phrase by phrase and is to some degree critical in nature. It is evangelical....Especially in its multi-volume form this is one of the old evangelical works that offers fairly solid though brief help on many verses. Spurgeon said, “It contains so great a variety of information that if a man had no other exposition he would find himself at no great loss if he possessed this and used it diligently” (Commenting and Commentaries, p. 3). Things have changed greatly since this assessment! It is primarily of help to pastors and lay people looking for quick, though usually somewhat knowledgeable treatments on verses.
Spurgeon - A really standard work. We consult it continually, and with growing interest. Mr. Fausset’s portion strikes us as being of the highest order.
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 Satan's Fifth Column
- 2 Peter 2:4-9 The Angels That Sinned
- 2 Peter 2:4-10 Noah, Lot - God's Deliverance
- 2 Peter 2:10-16 Balaam and the Apostates
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 The Apostasy of False Teachers
STEVE KRELOFF - Messianic Jewish pastor
- 2 Peter 2 Sermons - Mp3 only but excellent - following sermons are available
- The Dangers Of False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:1-3
- The Certainty Of Punishment For False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:4
- The Certainty Of Punishment For False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:5
- The Certainty Of Punishment For False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:6-9
- The Truth About False Teachers (Part 1) - 2 Peter 2:10a
- The Truth About False Teachers (Part 2) - 2 Peter 2:10b-13a
- The Truth About False Teachers (Part 3) - 2 Peter 2:13b-14b
- The Truth About False Teachers (Part 4) - 2 Peter 2:14b-16
- The Truth About False Teachers (Part 5) - 2 Peter 2:17-18
- The Truth About False Teachers (Part 6) - 2 Peter 2:19-22
D MARTYN LLOYD-JONES - Mp3 classics from a master expositor
GARY D LONG
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 A Portrait of False Teachers, Pt. 1
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 A Portrait of False Teachers, Pt. 2
- 2 Peter 2:3b-5 Divine Judgment on False Teachers, Pt. 1
- 2 Peter 2:5-10a Divine Judgment on False Teachers, Pt. 2
- 2 Peter 2:10b-14 Creatures Born to Be Killed, Pt. 1
- 2 Peter 2:15-18a Creatures Born to Be Killed, Pt. 2
- 2 Peter 2:18b-22 Creatures Born to Be Killed, Pt. 3
- 2 Peter 2 False Teachers Bought By God
P G MATTHEW - sermons
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 False Pastors of the Synago
- 2 Peter 2:1-2 Our Confession: Jesus Is Lordgue of Satan
- 2 Peter 2:4-10a The Lord Jesus Is Both Savior and Judge
JOSEPH B MAYOR
Rosscup: Mayor, J. B. The Epistles of Jude and Second Peter: The Greek Text with Introduction, Notes and Comments. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1979. - This is quite a good older work on the Greek exegesis by the man who did an outstanding commentary on James. Mayor is more for serious students who know the Greek and are ready to read more technical detail on verses without being overcome.
D Edmond Hiebert - This massive volume contains an unsurpassed accumulation of details concerning these two epistles, setting forth parallels to the language from all Greek literature. The work of a painstaking liberal scholar, the volume is a mine of information for the diligent, discerning student.
J R MILLER
- 2 Peter 2:2 Devotional - Many shall follow their pernicious ways. - This chapter is full of painful pictures. Life has its un-soothing side. Sin is in the world, and wherever there is sin there will be sorrow. But in the midst of this chapter of warnings is one sentence, which brings great comfort to those who are exposed to dangers and sufferings: "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptation." No matter amid what enmities and perils, we have to live we need not be afraid. The wise man says, "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." The Psalms tell us that under the shadow of God’s wings we may take refuge, that the Lord is our keeper, and that He who keepeth us never sleeps. Some people think they cannot be good in the place they live because of the evil about them, but Christ knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation wherever duty calls them to go. We may never choose to live amid dangers, but if our duty calls us into such places, we may be sure of protection.
John Cereghin - A liberal interpretation. He thinks that II Peter was a forgery written in the second century (173ff); admits the writer called Christ God (177); holds that cleansing comes through baptism (182). The upshot is BE A BEREAN with this commentary!
HENRY MORRIS - Defender's Study Bible - Excellent, conservative, literal study Bible notes from a leading creationist
Note that the word or phrase (based on the KJV translation) links to the corresponding note on that word or phrase
- 2 Peter 2:1 false teachers damnable bought them
- 2 Peter 2:2 pernicious ways evil spoken of
- 2 Peter 2:4 angels that sinned
- 2 Peter 2:5 eighth person, a preacher the flood
- 2 Peter 2:6 overthrow
- 2 Peter 2:7 just Lot conversation
- 2 Peter 2:8 righteous man
- 2 Peter 2:11 railing accusation
- 2 Peter 2:14 cursed children
- 2 Peter 2:15 Balaam
- 2 Peter 2:16 dumb ass speaking
- 2 Peter 2:17 wells mist of darkness
- 2 Peter 2:18 great swelling words clean escaped live in error
- 2 Peter 2:19 servants of corruption
- 2 Peter 2:20 latter end is worse
- 2 Peter 2:21 known the way of righteousness
- 2 Peter 2:22 proverb
- 2 Peter 2:1-3,12-19 Dressed To Deceive
- 2 Peter 2:1 Bad Gifts - 2
- 2 Peter 2:1 Bad Gifts
- 2 Peter 2:4 Our Lord's Return
- 2 Peter 2:7 Hatred for Sin
- 2 Peter 2:9 God Remembers
J C PHILPOT
E H PLUMPTRE
- 2 Peter 2 Critical and Exegetical Notes - scroll down for following entries
- 2 Peter 2:1-8 Homiletics
- 2 Peter 2:1-8 Suggestive Notes and Sermon Sketches
- 2 Peter 2:9-22 Homiletics
- 2 Peter 2:9-22 Suggestive Notes and Sermon Sketches
- 2 Peter Precept Ministries International - Download lesson 1 of this 8 part inductive study of 2 Peter
- See multiple articles on topic - Inductive Bible Study
- 2 Peter 2 - Beware of Snakes Around the Water
John Cereghin - Caffin, B.C., and S.D.F. Salmond, II Peter and Jude in The Pulpit Commentary, n.d., 107 pages. Homiletical expositions. They defend Petrine authorship and authenticity (ixiii); favor the view that Christ is called God (2); stress universal redemption (43); argue that the phrase “other scriptures” shows Paul’s Epistles were ranked with the Old Testament (71).
James Rosscup - Many authors contributed to this work that had the aim of giving preachers material on introduction, verse by verse exposition, a section on homiletics, and a section of collected homilies (outlines, etc.) by various preachers, which can stimulate thought. It moves through one small section of Bible verses after another.
- 2 Peter 2 Expositional Commentary
- Homilies below on one page
- 2 Peter 2:1-9 Warning Against False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2:1 Denying the Master
- 2 Peter 2:5 A Preacher of Righteousness
- 2 Peter 2:9 Deliverance and Condemnation
- 2 Peter 2:1-22 False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2:10-22 Description of the False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2:15 The Sinner's Hire
- 2 Peter 2:19 Slaves Promise Liberty!
- 2 Peter 2:21 The Way of Righteousness
REFORMATION STUDY BIBLE
- 2 Pet 2:1
- 2 Pet 2:2
- 2 Pet 2:3
- 2 Pet 2:4
- 2 Pet 2:5
- 2 Pet 2:7
- 2 Pet 2:9
- 2 Pet 2:10
- 2 Pet 2:13
- 2 Pet 2:14
- 2 Pet 2:15
- 2 Pet 2:16
- 2 Pet 2:17
- 2 Pet 2:18
- 2 Pet 2:19
- 2 Pet 2:20–22
- 2 Pet 2:21
- 2 Pet 2:22
- 2 Peter 2:1
- 2 Peter 2:1b
- 2 Peter 2:1c
- 2 Peter 2:1d
- 2 Peter 2:2
- 2 Peter 2:2b
- 2 Peter 2:2c
- 2 Peter 2:2d
- 2 Peter 2:3
- 2 Peter 2:3b
- 2 Peter 2:3c
- 2 Peter 2:3d
- 2 Peter 2:4
- 2 Peter 2:4b
- 2 Peter 2:4c
- 2 Peter 2:4d
- 2 Peter 2:5
- 2 Peter 2:5b
- 2 Peter 2:6
- 2 Peter 2:6b
- 2 Peter 2:6c
- 2 Peter 2:7
- 2 Peter 2:8
- 2 Peter 2:8b
- 2 Peter 2:9
- 2 Peter 2:10
- 2 Peter 2:10b
- 2 Peter 2:10c
- 2 Peter 2:10d
- 2 Peter 2:10e
- 2 Peter 2:11
- 2 Peter 2:12
- 2 Peter 2:13
- 2 Peter 2:14
- 2 Peter 2:14b
- 2 Peter 2:14c
- 2 Peter 2:15
- 2 Peter 2:16
- 2 Peter 2:17
- 2 Peter 2:18
- 2 Peter 2:19
- 2 Peter 2:20
- 2 Peter 2:21
- 2 Peter 2:22
- 2 Peter 2:1-11 How Should We Handle False Teachers?
- 2 Peter 2:12-16 How Dangerous Are The False Teachers?
- 2 Peter 2:17-22 What Are The Wages Of The False Teachers?
- 2 Peter 2:10-13a: The Characteristics of False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2:17-19: The Deceptions of False Teaching
- 2 Peter 2:20-22: The Awful Judgment of False Teachers
ROB SALVATO Sermon Notes
- 2 Peter 2:1-9 Characteristics Of False Teachers
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 A Nation Deceived
- 2 Peter 2:4-9 Noah vs Lot - What's The Difference?
- 2 Peter 2:10-22 Building And Battling
SERMONS BY VERSE - older expositions
If you are not familiar with this great saint see John Piper's summary — Brothers We Must Not Mind a Little Suffering)
Scroll down page for specific sermon.
JAMES SMITH - equivalent of 27 pages (on one HTML page) of multiple well done detailed outlines covering the entire epistle
- 2 Peter - Handfuls of Purpose - following are available on this page -
- APOSTASY. 2 Peter 2
R C SPROUL DEVOTIONALS 2 PETER
- 2 Peter 2:1 False Prophets
- 2 Peter 2:1 Destructive Heresies
- 2 Peter 2:2–3 In Their Greed
- 2 Peter 2:4 When Angels Sinned
- 2 Peter 2:5–8 Condemned to Extinction
- 2 Peter 2:9–10a The Lord Knows How
- 2 Peter 2:10b–11 The Glorious Ones
- 2 Peter 2:12–13 Blots and Blemishes
- 2 Peter 2:14 Full of Adultery
- 2 Peter 2:15–16 Gain from Wrongdoing
- 2 Peter 2:17 Waterless Springs
- 2 Peter 2:18–19 Slaves of Corruption
- 2 Peter 2:20–22 Entangled Again
- 2 Peter 2 Exposition
- 2 Peter 2:4 Fallen Angels a Lesson to Fallen Men
- 2 Peter 2:9 The Lord's Knowledge, Our Safeguard
- 2 Peter 2:9 Study Notes The Lord's Knowledge, Our Safeguard
- 2 Peter 2:9
- False Teachers and Their Destructive Heresies - 2 Peter 2:1-22
- Seductions of False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:1-3
- Even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them - 2 Peter 2:1
- Shameful ways - 2 Peter 2:2
- Greed - 2 Peter 2:3
- Righteous Judgment of False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:4-10
- Angels when they sinned - 2 Peter 2:4
- Preacher of righteousness - 2 Peter 2:5
- Sodom and Gomorrah - 2 Peter 2:6
- Lot, a righteous man - 2 Peter 2:7-8
- The Lord knows how to rescue godly men - 2 Peter 2:9
- Condemnation of False Teachers - 2 Peter 2:10-22
- Slander celestial beings - 2 Peter 2:10-12
- In their pleasures while they feast with you - 2 Peter 2:13
- Eyes full of adultery - 2 Peter 2:14
- Way of Balaam - 2 Peter 2:15
- A beast without speech - 2 Peter 2:16
- Springs without water - 2 Peter 2:17
- Entice people who are just escaping - 2 Peter 2:18
- They promise them freedom - 2 Peter 2:19
- If they have escaped the corruption - 2 Peter 2:20-22
- Better . . . not to have known the way of righteousness - 2 Peter 2:21
- A dog . . . A sow - 2 Peter 2:22
DAVID THOMPSON SERMONS 2 PETER - Transcripts average about 5 pages of sermon notes.
NATHANIEL M WILLIAMS
John Cereghin - Williams, Nathaniel Marshman, Commentary on the Epistles of Peter, An American Commentary, 1888. Quite full but concisely written; a rewarding exposition by a conservative Baptist scholar.
This commentary goes verse by verse, phrase by phrase. Very nice.
OCTAVIUS WINSLOW - devotional
DREW WORTHEN SERMONS 2 PETER - from wayback site
- 2Peter 1:2 - 2:1a - "The Warning About False Teachers"
- 2Peter 2:1b-3 - "The Enemy Within The Camp"
- 2Peter 2:4-9 - "God’s Sure Judgment"
- 2Peter 2:10-13 - "A Profile Of A False Teacher"
- 2Peter 2:14-17 - "Avoid Balaam’s Way"
- 2Peter 2:18-22 - "Freedom = Responsibility In Christ"