INDUCTIVE BIBLE STUDY - THE THREE COMPONENTS
- OBSERVATION: What do I see?
- INTERPRETATION: What does it mean?
- APPLICATION: How do I respond?
- INDUCTIVE BIBLE STUDY Why should I invest the time and effort?
This Powerpoint Presentation hopefully will edify and equip the saints for the work of service for the building up of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12+) and enable all of us to fulfill Jesus' last command to MAKE DISCIPLES (matheteuo in the aorist imperative - see our continual need to depend on the Holy Spirit to obey) (Mt 28:19+) who will have the "tools" to then go and make other disciples (2 Ti 2:2+)! Can there be any activity in this short time on earth which to effectively Redeem the Time (Eph 5:16+) and thereby yield the incredible reward of "lasting fruit" (Jn 15:16NLT) forever and ever in Heaven (cf Mt 6:19-21+)? I can think of none that surpasses Spirit enabled obedience to the last command of our Redeemer and King, the Lord Jesus Christ! May Your tribe of disciple making men and women increase far more abundantly beyond all that you could even ask or think, according to the Spirit's power which mightily works within you. In Jesus' Name. Amen (Eph 3:20+)!
Note: This power point can be incorporated in Zoom presentations and might be a good way to expose others to Inductive Bible study, especially the skills of Observation. See these related resources:
- Screen sharing a PowerPoint presentation
- Six Options on How to Use Power Point in a Zoom Meeting
- Instructions from Microsoft
Addendum - If you do use this resource please consider giving me some feedback (pro, con, suggestions, additions, changes, etc). The prayer behind this presentation is that God would use it to produce saints who are strong in the Word, in the Spirit and in the Lord. Amen. You can email me at...
(1) You must have Powerpoint on your computer to view this presentation. If you do not own Powerpoint, you can download a Free Powerpoint viewer from Microsoft
Note: I downloaded the free viewer, installed it easily and was able to view the Powerpoint presentation without any difficulty.
(2) Click the following link which will bring up the "File Download" box (no files will be downloaded yet).
(3) In the "File Download" box, select "Open" which should automatically force your Powerpoint program to open and allow you to view the slides.
(4) Since many of the slides utilize simple animation to emphasize certain points, view the presentation in "Slide Show" mode for optimal effect/benefit.
(5) Animations and slides are advanced simply by clicking the mouse (one click for each advance).
(6) When you are finished viewing the presentation, simply click your "Escape" key in the upper left corner of your keyboard.