|EPHESIANS 1-3||EPHESIANS 4-6|
- What does it mean to pray in the Spirit?
- How important is it that we pray in the Spirit?
- What can we do to assure we are praying in the Spirit?
- What happens to prayers that are not prayed in the Spirit?
- Is praying in the Spirit the same as praying in tongues?
Those are some of the questions you should be able to answer after you read the notes on this topic.
Robert Morgan Sermon Intro - Introduction - Robert J Morgan is the teaching pastor at Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee and is well known for expository messages that are rich in excellent illustrations of Biblical principles.
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, to the saints in Ephesus… (Ephesians 1:1)
EPHESIANS: THE THREE-FOLD EPISTLE - SEVEN STUDIES
BY WILLIAM B. RILEY, D.D.
Pastor First Baptist Church, Minneapolis, and Superintendent of the Northwestern Bible Training School. Author of “The Perennial Revival”, “The Crisis of the Church”, “The Evolution of the Kingdom”, “The Menace of Modernism” and other volumes
Published by THE BOOK STALL 113 FULTON ST., NEW YORK CITY
THE BOOK STALL
113 FULTON ST.,
NEW YORK, N. Y.
TABLE OF CONTENTS